Wednesday 24 August 2011

The End


It has been 7 longs weeks where we had a consistent time in moulding ourselves in this course. Frankly speaking, in the beginning, I had no interest in this course and find it hard to deal with as I am not a Whiz in ICT . But after reflecting back, in fact, I did enjoy learning this course and has gain tones of  knowledge to equip myself for the future. Everything that was learnt was worth it after going through all the hardcore pain of sleepless nights in completing the assignment within the week. Bittersweet moments were created and it is one of the unforgettable moments of drilling ICT knowledge in my life.

I really want to express my sincere gratitude to:
~ Course Coordinator, Dr. Siti Fatimah Mohd Yassin
~ Lecturer, Encik Mohammad Fariduddin Wajdi Anthony
~ My pair, Aileen Tiong Ling
~ My fellow Course Mates

Without your patience, guidance and support, I will not be able to smoothly finish and learn what I need to learn for the betterment of the future.

Even though it's the end, but it's the beginning of a new journey to freely apply the knowledge about ICT in the future.

Once again,
Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment